Our patterns use standard abbreviations.
Issue #16, Winter 2011-2012
- For the Confection Hat, there should be one more tuck worked after the last two repeats of the lace pattern and before you knit the stockinette rounds. So after working the lace pattern for the final time, work 6 rnds rev st, then tuck, then Knit 2[2, 6, 6, 6] rounds.
Gifts Special Issue 2011
- For the Shapely Shawl, before working lace rows, change to size 9/5.5mm needle.
Issue #15, Fall 2011
- For the Dolcetto Shawl, Row 1 should read: P3, pm, work Chart A from charted or written instructions, pm, p3
Issue #14, Summer 2011
- For the Spiral Star Blanket, the points section instructions should read: Row 2: p until 2 sts from the end of section.
Issue #13, Spring 2011
- For the Three Ring Sweater, the color sequence and yoke instructions have been updated.
- For the Blue Lupine Fingerless Mitts, the legend has been updated to include wrong side instructions and the line by line instructions have been updated.
- The instructions for the Dolce Lace Scarf were missing row 10. Corrected charts and instructions can be found here.
Issue #12, Winter 2010-11
- Updated instructions for the ribbing in Little Miriam are available.
- Instructions for Sweet Cicely have been corrected.
- For Winter Lilies the written instructions should read: Row 1: K1, (yo, ssk) 4 times, *k1, (k2tog, yo) 4 times, k1, (yo, ssk) 4 times, rep from * 16 times to last 10 sts, end k1, (k2tog, yo) 4 times, k1.
Gifts Special Issue 2010
- For the Moroccan Lace Socks, row 9 should read: K3, yo, ssk, k2tog, yo, k3, p1
- For the Josephine Mitts, the section of the top hem should read as follows:
- Knit 4 rounds.
- For a picot hem: [YO, k2tog] to end.
- For a plain hem: Purl entire round.
- Knit 4 rounds.
Issue #11, Fall 2010
- The Acuminate charts and written instructions are corrected.
- For the Beachcomber Vest, the legend for the charts has been enlarged to be easier to read and instructions for the ribbing round have been corrected.
Issue #10, Summer 2010
- The Scatterling Small Charts were accidentally omitted from the Pattern Download.
Issue #9, Spring 2010
- Kayla instructions should read:
Before knitting, string beads on yarn. String on 22(24,24,26) beads.
- On line by line instructions, line 23 should read: (k2tog, yo) twice, k5, (yo, ssk) twice, k1, (ktog, yo) twice, k2.
- line 25 should read: k2, (yo, ssk) twice, k4, yo, ssk, yo, k3tog, yo, k2tog, yo, k3
Issue #8, Winter 2009-10
- Peppermint Hat gauge: should be 19 sts per 4" in St St
Issue #7, Fall 2009
- Eyelet Dress and Bolero (pdf)
Issue #6, Summer 2009
- Pivot Shawl Chart (pdf)
Issue #5, Winter 2009
- Mitsouko Hat (pdf)
- Kate Cardigan (pdf)
- The Rosepole chart (pdf) has been corrected to properly center the sleeves.
Issue #4, October 2008
Issue #3, July 2008
- Key Lime Scarf (pdf)